- Title Engineering for Environment
- Date Saturday 8th July 2023
- Time 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Venue Harris Academy Falconwood, 80 The Green, Bexley, DA16 2PE, London
- Registration Link https://forms.office.com/e/E7zZgYVEuv
Following the success of the conferences over the years, the Society of Nepalese Engineers in UK (SONEUK) is organising its 8th conference with a theme of “Engineering for Environment” which will be held on Saturday 8th July 2023. This conference aims to explore the role engineering and technology play in protecting environment with a focus on current developments globally and their relevance in the context of Nepal where appropriate.
Indicative list of topics for the conference include:
- Sustainability and environment
- Sustainable materials & infrastructure development
- Renewable energy
- Life cycle analysis
- Health and safety management
- Artificial intelligence
- Circular and bioeconomy
- Disaster management
- Organisational resilience
- Application of advanced technologies
- Meeting healthcare challenges through engineering solutions
SONEUK conference committee would like to invite all members and non-members to submit an abstract for consideration. This year the conference committee has decided to include poster presentations along with full papers. Please submit your abstract, of no more than 250 words, to email@example.com by Saturday 31st December 2022 clearly indicating whether you would like to submit a full paper or a poster.
If you would like to discuss any further details about the conference or abstract submission, please contact the conference committee via firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact the coordinator Mr Hari Nepal (email@example.com ). We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions.
Abstract Submission: 31st DEC 2022
Full Paper and Poster Submission: 31st MAR 2023
Conference: 08th JUL 2023
☛ Click here for CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
- Proceedings of 8th SONEUK Conference
Click here to download.