PRIZE WINNERS IN DIFFERENT EVENTS IN SUMMER GET TOGETHER AND BBQ PARTY 2012 Spoon race : Riya Nepal I, Ajay Bajracharya II Spoon race ( kids): Abigya Khanal I, Bristi Ghimire II Spoon race (ladies): Deepa Adhikari I, Radha...
Call for abstracts
SONEUK’s Conference on Infrastructure Development in Nepal is to be held in London on 18th February 2017. SONEUK conference organising committee would like to invite members to submit abstracts with no more than 250 words for consideration by using email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference aims to include presentations covering all engineering disciplines relevant to the infrastructure development in Nepal. The outcome of the conference will be presented to the SONEUK executive committee to take further action for collaboration and/or the development of technical guidance. Further details of the conference and programme are given in the attached leaflet.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 2nd December 2016.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the conference, please contact a member of the organising committee:
- Dr Birendra Shrestha, Transport for London, <email@example.com>
- Dr Ramesh Marasini, Southampton Solent University, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Krishna Shrestha, A-One+ (CH2M), <email@example.com>
- Prof Keshab Dahal, University of West of Scotland, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ganesh Thapa, TSP, <GBT617a@yahoo.co.uk>
- Dr Binod Amatya, CH2M, <email@example.com>
- Narad Bhandari, Network rail, < firstname.lastname@example.org>